Overland Electric Garden Wagon – 6 Cu. Ft. Hopper
Ideal for large bulky items: bags of feed, fertilizer, grass seed, dirt, mulch or landscaping stone. Built with an efficient 6 cubic foot wagon style hopper which swings on a hinge to be lifted and dumped. You’ll be able to haul around up to 750 pounds and not break your back. Simply drive the cart by using the twist throttle and walk behind at up to 2.4 miles per hour. The four wheels make this more stable and much easier to handle than a typical wheelbarrow. Hinged tub lifts and dumps easily, and locks in place when not in use.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even an child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 750 lb Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Read the summer blog post: Overland Summer Blog Post
- Dumping Hopper – High density polyethylene.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Tire Options
- Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge..
- Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?