American Cart Warehouse Rack with 66 in legs and 8 in casters
We took input from our rental customers and put together a solution that maximizes storage and versatility. Built from the ground up on a all-steel chassis, the cart is built to withstand up to 3,000 pounds. The casters are all 8 inch swivel casters with locks to secure the racks during loading and transport. Easily stack banquet tables, chairs, tents or other warehouse items. E-ratchet strap brackets are built into the cart. This adds another level of security to the load and can aid in quicker loading and unloading. E-Track ratchet straps are not included with the cart but can easily be added. The fork lift pockets make the units easily transportable in a warehouse.
Table Storage Cart Features
- Removable Posts/Legs – 66 inch legs are removable to make loading and unloading tables & chairs easier
- Holds the following items:
- 6 ft. banquet tables – stack up to 30 tables
- 8 ft. banquet tables – stack up to 30 tables
- Lifetime tables – stack up to 30 tables
- Folding tables
- 5 ft. round tables – stack up to 9 tables
- 3 stacks of folding chairs (*Add plywood when stacking chairs) – 150 Samsonite Folding Chairs or 75 Resin style folding chairs.
- Stackable – Units are stackable up to three high. Increase storage space without increasing footprint size.
- Fork Pockets – Each unit has 2 sets of fork pockets for fork trucks
- 8 in. casters – Two swivel with brakes, 2 fixed. Easily move the cart and secure it in place.
- E-Track Ready – Ratchet Strap System built in to the cart. Secures the load.
- Stationary Base Compatible – Add the stationary base for long term storage.
Standard American Cart Features
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?