American Cart Mega Hauler Hand Truck with Rear Folding Wheels
The Mega Hauler is a fantastic all around cart with a capacity of 1,000 pounds . The large 16″ flotation tires allow the Mega Hauler hand truck to go over loose and soft terrain. It’s perfect for transporting items like tents or tables. At 65″ tall, the cart has extra leverage and the rear folding wheels allow for better weight distribution and ride control. The Mega Hauler is built tough and now features optional flat free front tires. The built in ball hitch works with our trailer dolly to create an off road wagon. E-Ratchet strap compatibility is built into the cart, for maximum load security.
The Mega Hauler is available with or without rear wheel attachments. The rear wheels feature 10 inch diameter flat free tires. The ball hitch attachment fits a 2″ ball.
View the full specification sheet: 67265 – Mega Hauler with Rear Wheels Spec Sheet
Our Best Hand Trucks For Inflatables
- Small Inflatables (up to 500 lb): Multi Mover Hand Truck With Rear Wheels – This hand truck is the perfect companion for handling smaller inflatables. (Static Load Capacity: 800 lb w/ rear bolt kit)
- Medium Inflatables (up to 800 lb): Multi Mover XT or Mega Hauler – Inflatables that are larger in size are best handled by our Multi Mover XT with Rear Wheels or our Mega Hauler. The Multi Mover XT features a 27″W x 31″L footplate that adds versatility for inflatable companies. The XT has rear swivel wheels for easy steering when the cart is loaded. For the best performance in grass and different terrains, take a look at our Mega Hauler. (Static Load Capacity: 1,200 lb)
- Large Inflatables (800 lb+): Mega Hauler with Rear Wheels – The best all around cart for inflatables is our Mega Hauler with Rear Wheels. Featuring a fully boxed frame and 3/4″ solid steel axle the cart is designed to take the abuse from customers. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what one of our customers has to say: “We use your Mega Hauler Hand Trucks and absolutely love them! They are completely indestructible.” There are three different versions: Mega Hauler, Mega Hauler w/ Rear Wheels and Mega Hauler Slim w/ Rear Wheels (only 25″ wide). (Static Load Capacity: 1,200 lb)
- Big Herc Powered Hand Truck – Inflatables up to 950 lb: The Big Herc is designed from the ground up to move inflatables and bounce houses. It features a powerful 24V 950 watt direct drive motor (nearly 2.5X the power of our standard motor) along with a massive 39 Amp Hr Battery Pack. The Big Herc excels on all terrains and inclines. It is the ultimate hand truck for inflatable companies. (Static Load Capacity: 950 lb)
Mega Hauler Hand Truck Features
- One piece welded frame – Revised design adds strength and stability to the cart.
- 16″ Flotation tires – Pneumatic tires provide stability across grass, gravel or uneven terrain. 16″ x 6″ wide
- 15″ Optional Flat Free Tires – Provides the same capacity as the pneumatic tires but without the risk of tires going flat. 15″ x 6″ wide.
- Increased Capacity – Handle up to 1,200 pounds in any position. With rear wheels or without rear wheels the cart features the same 1,200 pound capacity.
- Total Tire Capacity (1840 lb) – Heavy duty tire construction ensures maximum load safety. Front tires are rated at 620 lb/ea and the rear tires are rated at 300 lb/ea for a total tire capacity of 1840 lb.
- 3/4″ axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Oversize base plate – Thicker and more surface area than a standard hand truck (24″ Wide x 12″ Deep)
- Fold down rear wheels – Wheels lock into 3 different positions based on application.
- Rear Flat free wheels – The rear wheels are 10″ in diameter and feature steel hubs with heavy duty flat free tires.
- E-Track Ratchet System – Allows heavy loads to be secured to the cart.
- Trailer Hitch Mount – Lay the rear wheels flat and use a trailer dolly to move the cart. Fits on any 2″ or less ball hitch.
Standard American Cart Features
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?