American Cart Mega Hauler Hand Truck
Tired of getting stuck in soft gravel and sand? The large 16″ flotation tires allow the Mega Hauler hand truck to go over loose and soft terrain. It’s an ideal cart for driving over sand, making it perfect for transporting items like tents or tables for your beach events. At 65″ tall, you have the extra leverage and cargo space you need to move bulky items.
The Mega Hauler is built tough, allowing it to be used with heavy objects up to 1,000 lbs. The Mega Hauler is available with or without rear wheel attachments. It has a 2″ ball hitch attachment.
View the full specification sheet: 67261 – Mega Hauler Spec Sheet
Our Best Hand Trucks For Inflatables
- Small Inflatables (up to 500 lb): Multi Mover Hand Truck With Rear Wheels – This hand truck is the perfect companion for handling smaller inflatables. (Static Load Capacity: 800 lb w/ rear bolt kit)
- Medium Inflatables (up to 800 lb): Multi Mover XT or Mega Hauler – Inflatables that are larger in size are best handled by our Multi Mover XT with Rear Wheels or our Mega Hauler. The Multi Mover XT features a 27″W x 31″L footplate that adds versatility for inflatable companies. The XT has rear swivel wheels for easy steering when the cart is loaded. For the best performance in grass and different terrains, take a look at our Mega Hauler. (Static Load Capacity: 1,200 lb)
- Large Inflatables (800 lb+): Mega Hauler with Rear Wheels – The best all around cart for inflatables is our Mega Hauler with Rear Wheels. Featuring a fully boxed frame and 3/4″ solid steel axle the cart is designed to take the abuse from customers. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what one of our customers has to say: “We use your Mega Hauler Hand Trucks and absolutely love them! They are completely indestructible.” There are three different versions: Mega Hauler, Mega Hauler w/ Rear Wheels and Mega Hauler Slim w/ Rear Wheels (only 25″ wide). (Static Load Capacity: 1,200 lb)
- Big Herc Powered Hand Truck – Inflatables up to 950 lb: The Big Herc is designed from the ground up to move inflatables and bounce houses. It features a powerful 24V 950 watt direct drive motor (nearly 2.5X the power of our standard motor) along with a massive 39 Amp Hr Battery Pack. The Big Herc excels on all terrains and inclines. It is the ultimate hand truck for inflatable companies. (Static Load Capacity: 950 lb)
Mega Hauler Hand Truck Features
- One piece welded frame – Revised design adds strength and stability to the cart.
- 16″ Flotation tires – Provide stability across grass, gravel or uneven terrain.
- Increased Capacity – Handle up to 1,000 pounds in any position.
- Total Tire Capacity (1240 lb) – Heavy duty tire construction ensures maximum load safety. Front tires are rated at 620 lb/ea for a total tire capacity of 1240 lb.
- 3/4″ axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Oversize base plate – Thicker and more surface area. (24″ Wide x 12″ Deep)
- Flat free wheels – Steel hubs and heavy duty rubber tires provide exceptional performance.
- E-Track Ratchet System – Allows heavy loads to be secured to the cart.
Standard American Cart Features
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Traditional P handle – Simple and easy to use for basic jobs
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?