Granite Industries Signature Series Steel Stage – 12′ x 12′ Platform
This unique package fits all the stage components onto a stage platform cart. This makes storage and managing the stage extremely easy. Great for rental companies or for end users, this 12″ x 12″ is the perfect platform for most events. The platforms are adjustable from 4″ to 30″.
Signature Stage Overview
The Signature Series steel staging from Granite Industries represents one of the premier staging lines in the USA. Signature staging is built to last. The 12′ x 12′ platform offers a smaller and easier setup than the 16′ x 20′. The black painted steel platform frame is durable and provides excellent structure. Standard galvanized steel legs offer unmatched strength and expected life. The portable stage comes standard with a painted plywood base. The optional premium carpet finish adds to form, function and finish. Carpet provides a soft and lasting surface that improves acoustics, traction, and overall appearance. This staging can be used indoors or outdoors. Use it as a flat stage, multilevel stage, stage extension, tiered seating, event platforms or about any other elevated need. The custom all-in-one starter package includes everything you need to get started.
- Portable – The stage can be easily be setup and taken down with minimal tools or instructions.
- Heavy-duty frames – The platform frames are made from steel. The frame supports are set diagonally for maximum strength and support.
- Powder coated protection – The powder coating finish protects the steel and provides a professional look.
- Heavy-duty legs – The legs are made from galvanized steel and drilled in 1″ increments for easy adjustment and quick assembly
- Hand tighten legs – No tools required to lock the legs to the stage decks. Simply hand tighten the knob on each leg
- Connecting clips– Easily align and install the stage decks. Can also be used to offset the decks
- Roto-lock connections – The staging roto-locks in place providing quick and secure stage connections
- Standard painted plywood deck – 3/4″ thick plywood provides extra strength. The black paint finish helps protect the deck.
- Optional carpeted deck – High traffic carpet provides a more upscale look and feel for indoor use.
- Indoor/Outdoor – Signature staging can be used indoor or outdoor without any issue (special consideration given to carpet)
- Made in the USA – Most Signature Stages are made in the USA with USA sourced components
- Versatile – Create flat and multilevel stages. Also can be used as tiered seating, event platforms or any other elevated need.
- 5 year limited warranty
All-In-One Starter Package Includes
- QTY: 9 – SL44 Steel Stage Platform – 4′ x 4′ sections
- QTY: 16 – SS17513 Leg-Stage 1.75″ x 13″ L
- QTY: 16 – SS15021 Leg-Stage 1.50″ x 21″ L
- QTY: 16 – SS-BFST Rubber Base Foot-Steel Stem w/ SN2
- QTY: 16 – SN2 Snap Pin 2″
- QTY: 1 – SS-TH Stage T Handle Wrench 5/16″ Hex
- QTY: 4 – SS-BR46SD stage diagonal brace starter spacing with 2 snap pins
- QTY: 4 – SS-BR48D stage diagonal brace 4′ spacing with 2 snap pins
- QTY: 1 – Stage Cart – Capable of holding 10 stage platforms
- QTY: 8 – 4′ sections will cover 3 sides and leave an opening for stairs.
- QTY: 3 – 4′ sections will cover the length of the backside of the stage.
Optional 3 Step Stairs
- Designed to be 100% compatible with the Signature stage system, these stairs offer exceptional performance and versatility.
Optional Carpet Finish
- Each 4′ x 4′ deck is top coated with high traffic carpet.
Granite Industries Online
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Granite Industries products, American Cart products and Overland Cart products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?