Overland Single Ag Tire for C-Series and R-Series Powered Carts
The standard Single Ag Tire is a great option for Overland Carts when width is a concern. It can be used on on our C-Series platforms and R-Series Platforms.
Pneumatic construction ensures a smooth ride and excellent traction properties. Designed exclusively for outdoor use these tires are aggressive and made of a non-skid polymer.
Part Number (Left): PI-06-0120
Part Number (Right): PI-06-0121
***The single ag air tires have been discontinued and are no longer in stock: They have been replaced by left and right flat free single ag tires. They can be purchased online: Left Single Ag Tire | Right Single Ag Tire ***
Overland Tire Options
- 13″ Pneumatic Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- Construction: Nylon Tube
- Dimensions: 13″ x 5.00 – 6
- Ply Rating: 2
- Max PSI: 31 PSI
- Includes: Metal hub/rim
- Weight of tire and hub: 8 pounds
- View the full specification sheet: Turf Tire Spec Sheet
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?