Overland Mud Hog Tire for C-Series and R-Series Powered Carts
***The Mug Hog air tires have been discontinued and are no longer in stock: They have been replaced by left and right flat free single ag tires. They can be purchased online: Left Single Ag Tire | Right Single Ag Tire ***
Standard MudHog for use on C-Series platforms and R-Series Platforms.
Pneumatic construction ensures a smooth ride and excellent traction properties. Designed exclusively for outdoor use these tires are aggressive and made of a non-skid polymer.
Overland Tire Options
- Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge..
- Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Construction: Nylon Tube
- Dimensions: 13″ x 5.00 – 6NHS
- Restriction: Not for Highway Service
- Ply Rating: 4
- Max PSI: 20 PSI
- Includes: Metal hub/rim
- View the full specification sheet: Turf Tire Spec Sheet
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?