Overland Flat Free Semi Pneumatic 13″ Turf Tire for C-Series and R-Series Powered Carts
Standard turf tire for use on C-Series platforms and R-Series Platforms.
The Turf Saver tread design ensures a smooth ride and excellent on pavement traction. Designed for indoor use or flat outdoor use these tires are versatile and made of a non-skid polymer.
Swap out tires for different applications with ease. The carts are built to run on 3 different tires with minimal performance issues.
Overland Tire Options
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Free Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- Construction: Semi Pneumatic
- Dimensions: 13″ x 5″ – 6
- View the full specification sheet: Turf Tire Spec Sheet
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?