Overland Electric Powered Trailer Dolly Cart
Need to move heavy trailers? The C27 chassis and power train is the best option on the market. The fold up trailer dolly attachment makes this chassis a real powerhouse. The platform can handle up to 350 lbs of tongue weight. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these chassis is ready to go out of the box. Fold the trailer hitch mount down and use it as a platform for hauling about anything. The platform has a 750 lb weight capacity when not being used as a trailer dolly. All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
The Overland Electric Powered Trailer Dolly is recommended for light use on flat and solid surfaces. Using the cart on loose terrain can result in wheel slippage. Inclines can exponentially increase the tongue load transferred to the cart. Please watch the videos below to see how the cart is best handled.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – Safe and easy to move. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 350 lb Tongue Weight Capacity – Move most trailers or lower the hitch and use it as a platform cart.
- Double Bonus: Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be safely used on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- AutoLock – An automatic parking brake locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines and declines.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland Carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
- Overload Fuse – There is a built in overload fuse that measures the inputs of the drive system in real time. If the incline, load, or terrain begins to overwork the motor, a fuse will stop the cart and prevent any damage to the transaxle.
- Throttle Controlled Braking – The braking is controlled by the throttle, simply let up on the throttle and the cart will slow down to the desired speed. To brake is automatically applied.
- Throttle Defaults to Zero MPH – If the throttle is released for any reason, the throttle will automatically return to the zero MPH position and the cart will safely coast to a stop. AutoLock will then engage and the cart will be secure.
- No open gears, belts, or hot components – The design of the cart keeps hands safe and prevents possible burns caused by hot engine components.
- Tested Over Time – Overland Cart has been developing and building carts for 10 years. We know our carts and have developed them to be as safe as possible.
- Chassis Capacity: 750 lbs
- Tongue Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (3,000 lb trailer)
- Chassis Length: 27″
- Weight: 158 lbs
- Dimensions: 37″ L x 31″ x 61″ H
The Ball Hitch is 20″ from the ground
- Easy Start – Simply pull out the red E-stop button on the handle and the cart is immediately ready to drive.
- Variable Speed Twist Throttle – Similar to a motorcycle throttle. Very easy to use and to control the speed.
- Enclosed Gear Box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability. The transaxle is sealed for life and does not require any maintenance.
- Manual Mode – Allows the cart to be operated without battery power.
- Forward/Reverse – Direction can be selected from the toggle switch on the handlebar. The cart travels the same speed in either direction.
- Zero Turn Radius – The open differential allows the cart to be spun in a circle without power being applied, allowing for a true zero turn radius.
- Near Silent Operation – The electric drive system is almost silent in its operation.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V On Board Charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery Life Indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder Coated Frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy Duty 13″ Drive Tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- 10″ Rear No Flat Swivel Casters – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Rechargeable AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are the most advanced batteries on the market and offer a spill-proof design.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Tire Options
- 13″ Pneumatic Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
Common Tongue Weights (12% of gross weight)
- 20 Foot Aluminum Trailer (300 lbs)
- 36 pound tongue weight
- 10 foot Single Axle Trailer (360 lbs)
- 43 pound tongue weight
- Portable Log Splitter (675 lbs)
- 81 pound tongue weight
- 20 Foot Tandem Axle Trailer (1,500 lbs)
- 180 pound tongue weight
- Portable 375 CFM Air Compressor (3,000 lbs)
- 360 pound tongue weight
- Four Horse Trailer – Bumper Pull (4,500 lbs)
- 540 pound tongue weight
- 22 Foot Deep Hull Boat and Trailer (5,000 lbs)
- 600 pound tongue weight
- 21 Foot Travel Trailer (5,830 lbs)
- 700 pound tongue weight
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain and Electronics
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?