Overland Electric Powered Trailer Dolly Cart
Need to move heavy trailers? The C27 chassis and power train is the best option on the market. The fold up trailer dolly attachment makes this chassis a real powerhouse. The platform can handle up to 350 lbs of tongue weight. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these chassis is ready to go out of the box. Fold the trailer hitch mount down and use it as a platform for hauling about anything. The platform has a 750 lb weight capacity when not being used as a trailer dolly.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
The Overland Electric Powered Trailer Dolly is recommended for light use on flat and solid surfaces. Using the cart on loose terrain can result in wheel slippage. Inclines can exponentially increase the tongue load transferred to the cart. Please watch the videos below to see how the cart is best handled.
Read our latest blog post: Top Ways the Overland Cart Improves Spring Projects
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – Safe and easy to move. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 350 lb Tongue Weight Capacity – Move most trailers or lower the hitch and use it as a platform cart.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Read the summer blog post: Overland Summer Blog Post
- Chassis Capacity: 750 lbs
- Tongue Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (3,000 lb trailer)
- Chassis Length: 27″
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Dimensions: 37″ L x 31″ x 61″ H
The Ball Hitch is 20″ from the ground
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
Overland Tire Options
- Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Common Tongue Weights (12% of gross weight)
- 20 Foot Aluminum Trailer (300 lbs)
- 36 pound tongue weight
- 10 foot Single Axle Trailer (360 lbs)
- 43 pound tongue weight
- Portable Log Splitter (675 lbs)
- 81 pound tongue weight
- 20 Foot Tandem Axle Trailer (1,500 lbs)
- 180 pound tongue weight
- Portable 375 CFM Air Compressor (3,000 lbs)
- 360 pound tongue weight
- Four Horse Trailer – Bumper Pull (4,500 lbs)
- 540 pound tongue weight
- 22 Foot Deep Hull Boat and Trailer (5,000 lbs)
- 600 pound tongue weight
- 21 Foot Travel Trailer (5,830 lbs)
- 700 pound tongue weight
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain and Electronics
- 3 year – Chassis
- Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?