Overland 10 Cubic Foot Electric Powered Ride On Wheelbarrow
The Overland Ride On Cart incorporates a rugged platform for the user to stand on. Each cart is powered by our time tested Overland Cart electric drive system. This means no maintenance, no emissions and no noise.
Simply twist the throttle and haul away up to 400 pounds. There are two excellent cargo options to choose from: a 10 cu. ft. steel utility hopper or a 10 cu. ft. polyethylene hopper. The standard tires are 15″ Turf Tires.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even an child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 400 lb Capacity – Load the cart up with 400 lbs of whatever you want.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing
- Ride On Platform – a rugged platform for the user to stand on provides easier operation
- 10 cu. ft. Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper – Brentwood Buckets are the best in the wheelbarrow industry. Made in the USA from high density polyethylene. Hopper dimensions: 20″H x 36″W x 45″D
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- 35 Amp-Hr Battery Life – Almost twice the battery life of our standard 21 Amp-Hr Battery Packs
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Tire Options
- 15″ Turf Tire – Recommended tire for the Ride On Cart. Performs on all surfaces but performs especially well on flat surfaces.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain and Electronics
- 3 year – Chassis
- Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?