Overland Electric Powered Appliance Hand Truck w/ Turf Tires
Moving appliances can be quite the chore. They are heavy, awkward, and take a team of people. The powered appliance cart from Overland is the perfect solution to these issues. Built on our proven appliance cart platform, this battery powered appliance cart will change the way you operate on a daily basis. Hand constructed from top grade steel, this cart is ready for whatever is thrown its way. Due to its electric drive train, the cart does not have stair climbing capacity. It is designed to be used on level surfaces.
Overland 10 Year Anniversary Sale
Save $100 on all Overland Carts with promo code: polarbear
Plus receive a free Limited Edition Overland RTIC Double Insulated Water Bottle (while supplies last)
For more information: Overland Carts Celebrates 10 Years Blog Post
Promotion ends on August 30th, 2018
The powered appliance cart is capable of moving 750 lbs on a level surface or moving 500 lbs on a 3:1 incline. The turf tires allow for smooth rolling and optimum performance. It can easily be used on sidewalks, grass or asphalt. Charge the unit over night and run it intermittently for a standard work day or run it continuously for 2-3 hours. The cart will move at a brisking walking pace of 3 MPH.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even an child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 750 lb Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Double Bonus: Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Review
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be safely used on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- AutoLock – An automatic parking brake locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines and declines.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland Carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
- Overload Fuse – There is a built in overload fuse that measures the inputs of the drive system in real time. If the incline, load, or terrain begins to overwork the motor, a fuse will stop the cart and prevent any damage to the transaxle.
- Throttle Controlled Braking – The braking is controlled by the throttle, simply let up on the throttle and the cart will slow down to the desired speed. To brake is automatically applied.
- Throttle Defaults to Zero MPH – If the throttle is released for any reason, the throttle will automatically return to the zero MPH position and the cart will safely coast to a stop. AutoLock will then engage and the cart will be secure.
- No open gears, belts, or hot components – The design of the cart keeps hands safe and prevents possible burns caused by hot engine components.
- Tested Over Time – Overland Cart has been developing and building carts for 10 years. We know our carts and have developed them to be as safe as possible.
- Easy Start – Simply pull out the red E-stop button on the handle and the cart is immediately ready to drive.
- Variable Speed Twist Throttle – Similar to a motorcycle throttle. Very easy to use and to control the speed.
- Enclosed Gear Box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability. The transaxle is sealed for life and does not require any maintenance.
- Manual Mode – Allows the cart to be operated without battery power.
- Forward/Reverse – Direction can be selected from the toggle switch on the handlebar. The cart travels the same speed in either direction.
- Zero Turn Radius – The open differential allows the cart to be spun in a circle without power being applied, allowing for a true zero turn radius.
- Near Silent Operation – The electric drive system is almost silent in its operation.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V On Board Charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery Life Indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder Coated Frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy Duty 13″ Drive Tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- 10″ Rear No Flat Swivel Casters – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Rechargeable AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are the most advanced batteries on the market and offer a spill-proof design.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain and Electronics
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?