Overland Electric Powered 44″ Chassis
Need to move heavy loads? The C44 chassis and power train is the best option on the market. This platform can handle up to 750 lbs of material with ease. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these chassis is ready to go out of the box. All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Real World Battery Testing Video: Real World Battery Testing
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be safely used on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- AutoLock – An automatic parking brake locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines and declines.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland Carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
- Overload Fuse – There is a built in overload fuse that measures the inputs of the drive system in real time. If the incline, load, or terrain begins to overwork the motor, a fuse will stop the cart and prevent any damage to the transaxle.
- Throttle Controlled Braking – The braking is controlled by the throttle, simply let up on the throttle and the cart will slow down to the desired speed. To brake is automatically applied.
- Throttle Defaults to Zero MPH – If the throttle is released for any reason, the throttle will automatically return to the zero MPH position and the cart will safely coast to a stop. AutoLock will then engage and the cart will be secure.
- No open gears, belts, or hot components – The design of the cart keeps hands safe and prevents possible burns caused by hot engine components.
- Tested Over Time – Overland Cart has been developing and building carts for 10 years. We know our carts and have developed them to be as safe as possible.
- Easy Start – Simply pull out the red E-stop button on the handle and the cart is immediately ready to drive.
- Variable Speed Twist Throttle – Similar to a motorcycle throttle. Very easy to use and to control the speed.
- Enclosed Gear Box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability. The transaxle is sealed for life and does not require any maintenance.
- Manual Mode – Allows the cart to be operated without battery power.
- Forward/Reverse – Direction can be selected from the toggle switch on the handlebar. The cart travels the same speed in either direction.
- Zero Turn Radius – The open differential allows the cart to be spun in a circle without power being applied, allowing for a true zero turn radius.
- Near Silent Operation – The electric drive system is almost silent in its operation.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V Off Board Charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery Life Indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder Coated Frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy Duty 13″ Drive Tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- 10″ Rear No Flat Swivel Casters – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Rechargeable AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are the most advanced batteries on the market and offer a spill-proof design.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Tire Options
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Free Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain and Electronics
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?