Overland Electric Power Easy Wagon XT – Extended Flatbed
Overland Easy Wagons feature an extended length grip and larger 15″ diameter flotation tires. Easy Wagons are the perfect option for transporting oversize items across rougher terrain. There are currently two sizes, the standard (70716) and the XT (70177). The XT wagon features an extended length flatbed. The steel platform can also be flipped so the edges face up or face down. The powered wagon takes the grunt work out of even the most trivial task. Simply strap down the load using the included e-strap mounts, twist the throttle.and effortlessly move the cart to its desired location. The chassis and power train are made from the best components on the market. This platform can handle up to 750 lbs of material with ease. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these wagons are ready to make your life easy!
E-Track ratchet straps are not included with the cart but can easily be added.
All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
Read our latest blog post: Top Ways the Overland Cart Improves Spring Projects
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even an child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- IMPROVED All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 750 lb Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Read the summer blog post: Overland Summer Blog Post
- Extended Steel Flat Bed – 14 cubic foot custom steel hopper. Made in the USA. Dimensions: 28”W x 74” L x 1″ H
- Built In E-Strap Mounts – Attach any E-Strap to the cart and secure awkward size loads.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery,
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Large 15″ flotation tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty pneumatic wheels.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland 15″ Tire
- 15″ Flotation Tire – This is a great performing for rougher or loose terrain. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 28″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?