Overland Electric Power Easy Wagon XT – Extended Flatbed
Overland Easy Wagons feature an extended length grip and larger 15″ diameter flotation tires. Easy Wagons are the perfect option for transporting oversize items across rougher terrain. There are currently two sizes, the standard (70716) and the XT (70177). The XT wagon features an extended length flatbed. The steel platform can also be flipped so the edges face up or face down. The powered wagon takes the grunt work out of even the most trivial task. Simply strap down the load using the included e-strap mounts, twist the throttle.and effortlessly move the cart to its desired location. The chassis and power train are made from the best components on the market. This platform can handle up to 750 lbs of material with ease. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these wagons are ready to make your life easy!
E-Track ratchet straps are not included with the cart but can easily be added.
All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Real World Battery Testing Video: Real World Battery Testing
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be safely used on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- AutoLock – An automatic parking brake locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines and declines.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland Carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
- Overload Fuse – There is a built in overload fuse that measures the inputs of the drive system in real time. If the incline, load, or terrain begins to overwork the motor, a fuse will stop the cart and prevent any damage to the transaxle.
- Throttle Controlled Braking – The braking is controlled by the throttle, simply let up on the throttle and the cart will slow down to the desired speed. To brake is automatically applied.
- Throttle Defaults to Zero MPH – If the throttle is released for any reason, the throttle will automatically return to the zero MPH position and the cart will safely coast to a stop. AutoLock will then engage and the cart will be secure.
- No open gears, belts, or hot components – The design of the cart keeps hands safe and prevents possible burns caused by hot engine components.
- Tested Over Time – Overland Cart has been developing and building carts for 10 years. We know our carts and have developed them to be as safe as possible.
- Extended Steel Flat Bed – 14 cubic foot custom steel hopper. Made in the USA. Dimensions: 28”W x 74” L x 1″ H
- Built In E-Strap Mounts – Attach any E-Strap to the cart and secure awkward size loads.
- Easy Start – Simply pull out the red E-stop button on the handle and the cart is immediately ready to drive.
- Variable Speed Twist Throttle – Similar to a motorcycle throttle. Very easy to use and to control the speed.
- Near Silent Operation – The electric drive system is almost silent in its operation.
- Manual Mode – Allows the cart to be operated without battery power.
- Forward/Reverse – Direction can be selected from the toggle switch on the handlebar. The cart travels the same speed in either direction.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery,
- 110V off board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Large 15″ flotation tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty pneumatic wheels.
- Rechargeable AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are the most advanced batteries on the market and offer a spill-proof design.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery pack to charge it.
- Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland 15″ Tire
- 15″ Flotation Tire – This is a great performing for rougher or loose terrain. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 28″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?