Overland Electric Power Easy Wagon – Standard Hopper with Removable Sides
Overland Easy Wagons feature an extended length grip and larger 15″ diameter flotation tires. Easy Wagons are the perfect option for transporting oversize items across rougher terrain. There are currently two sizes, the standard (70716) and the XT (70177). The standard wagon features removable sides for maximum versatility. The steel platform can also be flipped so the edges face up or face down. The powered wagon takes the grunt work out of even the most trivial task . Simply load the hopper, twist the throttle.and effortlessly move the cart to its desired location. The chassis and power train are made from the best components on the market. This platform can handle up to 750 lbs of material with ease. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these wagons are ready to make your life easy!
All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
Read our latest blog post: Top Ways the Overland Cart Improves Spring Projects
**Overland Carts ship fully assembled via Freight Carrier/Common Carrier**
**Lift Gate service is required for MOST residential customers as it lowers the product to the ground**
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even an child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- IMPROVED All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 750 lb Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Read the summer blog post: Overland Summer Blog Post
- Steel Hopper – 12 cubic foot custom steel hopper. Made in the USA. Dimensions: 28”W x 46” L x 16.5” H
- Removable Sides – The sides are all removable for maximum load configurations.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery,
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Large 15″ flotation tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty pneumatic wheels.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland 15″ Tire
- 15″ Flotation Tire – This is a great performing for rougher or loose terrain. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 28″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?