Overland Dual Ag for C-Series Powered Carts
The standard Dual Ag tire set is for use on C-Series platforms. Two Ag style tires are paired together to provide increased stability and traction.
Pneumatic construction ensures a smooth ride and excellent traction properties. Designed all purpose outdoor use these tires are versatile and made of a non-skid polymer.
Swap out tires for different applications with ease. The carts are built to run on 3 different tires without performance issues.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
Overland Tire Options
- Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge..
- Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Construction: Nylon Tube
- Dimensions: 13″ x 5.00 – 6
- Ply Rating: 2
- Max PSI: 31 PSI
- Includes: Metal hub/rim
- View the full specification sheet: Dual Ag Spec Sheet
- Download the Overland Cart Catalog: Overland Cart Catalog
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?