Overland 950 Series Electric Wheelbarrow – 10 cu. ft. Hopper with Flat Free Tires
The 950 Series features a brand new 950W electric motor along with a long lasting rechargeable battery pack. The result is a cart that can haul up to 950 pounds and last through an entire work day. The top of the line 10 cubic foot heavy gauge HDPE hopper includes a power dump feature that lifts the hopper by an electric cylinder. A manual quick release dump is included as well. There are numerous advantages of electric power over gas powered such as; zero maintenance, quiet operation, ease of use, zero emissions, and indoor/outdoor capabilities. All Overland Carts are built to professional grade standards and are backed by a 3 year limited warranty. 13” Flat free dual ag tires are standard. Made in the USA. Read our 950 Series Blog Post to learn more!
Available with power dump: 950 Wheelbarrow with power dump
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Real World Battery Testing Video: Real World Battery Testing
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be safely used on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- AutoLock – An automatic parking brake locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines and declines.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland Carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
- Overload Fuse – There is a built in overload fuse that measures the inputs of the drive system in real time. If the incline, load, or terrain begins to overwork the motor, a fuse will stop the cart and prevent any damage to the transaxle.
- Throttle Controlled Braking – The braking is controlled by the throttle, simply let up on the throttle and the cart will slow down to the desired speed. To brake is automatically applied.
- Throttle Defaults to Zero MPH – If the throttle is released for any reason, the throttle will automatically return to the zero MPH position and the cart will safely coast to a stop. AutoLock will then engage and the cart will be secure.
- No open gears, belts, or hot components – The design of the cart keeps hands safe and prevents possible burns caused by hot engine components.
- Tested Over Time – Overland Cart has been developing and building carts for 10 years. We know our carts and have developed them to be as safe as possible.
- Heavy Duty Hopper – Brentwood Buckets are the best in the wheelbarrow industry. Made in the USA from high density polyethylene. Hopper dimensions: 14″H x 36’W x 62″D
- Manual Dump Feature – The hopper can be easily dumped by pulling the spring loaded G-Pin on the side of the cart and lifting the hopper.
- Easy Start – Simply pull out the red E-stop button on the handle and the cart is immediately ready to drive.
- Variable Speed Twist Throttle – Similar to a motorcycle throttle. Very easy to use and to control the speed.
- Enclosed Gear Box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability. The transaxle is sealed for life and does not require any maintenance.
- Manual Mode – Allows the cart to be operated without battery power.
- Forward/Reverse – Direction can be selected from the toggle switch on the handlebar. The cart travels the same speed in either direction.
- Near Silent Operation – The electric drive system is almost silent in its operation.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V On Board Charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery Life Indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder Coated Frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy Duty 13″ Flat Free Drive Tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty flat free tires.
- Rechargeable AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are the most advanced batteries on the market and offer a spill-proof design.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Tire Options
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – Our best performing and most popular tire. The dual ag design works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. The tires do not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?