Granite Snappy SP-6T Scaffold – Triple Unit with Guardrail & Outriggers
The Snappy Triple Unit SP-6T scaffold is the premier utility scaffold on the market. Three times the height of the standard Snappy, the Snappy provides 18′ of working height. Engineered and manufactured with top quality care and components, this scaffolding is built to last. The Snappy is set apart by it’s “Snappy” operation. A spring loaded G-Pin allows for quick, yet safe adjustments. Simply pull out on the pin, adjust to the appropriate height and release the pin. This operation is user friendly and secure. It stays locked in location, except when released for adjustment.
Snappy SP-6 Scaffold Features
- Different Lengths – Scaffold lengths are available in 6′, 8′ and 10′ units. The frames are 29″ wide.
- Adjustable Heights – The scaffold is has adjustments every 2″ to ensure the perfect height for each application.
- Easy of Use – Adjustments are simple and can quickly be done.
- Convenience – Designed to fit through a standard 36″ doorway, the Snappy is ready to move.
- Stackable – Two units can be stacked to provide maximum height and versatility. Stacking two 6′ units gives a working height of 12′. Outriggers are available for increased safety and stability.
- Independently adjustable legs – 5 inch casters come standard for level surfaces. When using the Snappy on stairs, simply remove the casters and adjust the heights accordingly.
- Heavy Duty Decks – The decks are made from 5/8″ plywood. The edge banding is done with steel for maximum strength. This removes the need for rivets, screws or staples
- Spring Loaded Clips – These clips were developed to lock in the walkboard. It allows for safer operation and quicker setup and tear down.
- Spring loaded G-Pins – The g-pins help speed up scaffold height adjustments. Pop them out to adjust the height and securely pop them with peace of mind.
- Optional Guardrails – Easily attach two pieces that complete the guardrail system for the Snappy. It includes a toeboard for maximum safety.
- Powder Coated Finish – This is the most effective way of protecting steel. Powder Coating bonds the paint to the metal ensuring a professional finish and lasting coat.
- Meets ANSI Standards – The Snappy meets or exceeds the requirements of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) CODE A 10.8
- Meets OSHA Standards – The Snappy meets or exceeds OSHA requirement
- Patented Technology – Multiple patents on the Snappy ensure the technology has been fully developed
- Maximum Load Capacity – 1,000 lb distributed
- 5 Year Warranty -This warranty covers scaffold frames. Casters and wheels are warranted at 90 days.
Comes Complete with
- 6 – End Frames- Powder Coated in Granite Yellow
- 3 – 5/8″ Plywood Walkboards – 6′ L x 29″ W
- 6 – Support Arms with G-Pins – Powder Coated in Gray
- 4 – 5″ Casters with brakes for scaffold
- 4 – Outrigger supports
- Each outrigger support has a 5″ Caster with brake
- Full length guard rail
- Full length toe board
- It is the ideal work platform for:
It is the ideal work platform for:
- Maintenance personnel
- Office Buildings
- Plus many more!
Popular Snappy Options
- 6’ Snappy Unit.
- Platform Height 27” – 6’
- Unit Weight 235 lbs.
- 6’ Snappy Unit with Guardrail.
- Unit Weight 235 lbs
- Guardrail only.
Unit Weight 90 lbs
- 6’ Snappy Double Unit with Guardrail & Outriggers.
- Platform Height 27” – 12’
- Unit Weight 386 lbs.
Granite Industries Online
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Granite Industries products, American Cart products and Overland Cart products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?