Granite Roof Protection Fencing – 8 foot section
The Granite roof protection system is designed to make work environments safer. OSHA is encouraging roofing companies to operate with proper safety precautions. These precautions decrease the inherent risk of working on a roof. There are injuries and deaths each year that could be prevented by using proper safety equipment.
The fencing is proudly made in our Ohio Plant by local workers. Each piece is hand welded for maximum strength. The steel fencing is then powder coated using our world class powder coating machine. Granite uses 1″ steel tubing to ensure structural integrity.
The fall protection comes in three different lengths 4′, 6′ and 8′. Three feet are needed for every two sections of fencing. The feet are nailed to the roof to provide stability to the fence section. The fall protection is a great option for any roofing project.
- Residential roofs
- Commercial roofs
- Barn roof
- Angled roofs
- Flat roofs
- Fence Dimensions (L x H): 8′ x 3’6″
- Feet Dimensions (L x H): 6″ W x 16″ L x 6″ H
- Section Weight: 50 lbs
- Foot Weight: 10 lbs
- Steel: 1″ Tubular
- View the full specification sheet: Roof Protection Fencing – 8 foot
- Download the Granite Scaffold Catalog: Granite Scaffold Catalog
- Optional lift gate service lowers the freight to ground level for easy unloading in residential areas
- For more information, please review our freight policy: Granite’s Freight Shipping Policy
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?