Granite Power Snappy Model M Motorized Work Scaffold & Work Platform
The Power Snappy Model M from Granite Industries is an industry first. Combining the versatility of a scaffold with the power of an electric drive train, the Power Snappy is the ultimate full service machine. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the Ohio plant, the Snappy has been carefully crafted and is built to last.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
The Model M is the perfect size for a wide variety of jobs. The walkboard height is adjustable from 24″- 60″. This allows for easy access to standard 8′ ceilings. A smaller footprint and smaller price tag make this a more affordable option than the Model L.
Manpower productivity is enhanced over stepladders and standard scaffold in many cases by reducing the wasted moving devices and continual climbing up and down. The platform comes complete with guardrails which provides workers with a safe working area, especially compared to ladders.
The electric powered scaffold provides many advantages over a engine driven scissor lift. It is environmentally friendly as it produces zero emissions. This feature also allows it to be used indoors. The electric motor is extremely quiet and allows for indoor use any time of day. The electric drive train is also suitable for outdoor use, increasing the versatility of the Power Snappy.
Power Snappy Model M Features
- Powerful Electric Motors – The Power Snappy is driven by two 24v hub motors, one on each wheel. Each motor is rated at 6,000 hrs of use.
- Integrated Brake System – The brake system is an auto-locking. This means that when the throttle is off, the Snappy automatically has the brakes applied.
- Easy Charging – The on board charger can be easily be charged via the built in electric inlet.
- Security – The integrated lock-out switch ensures proper use by qualified individuals and also adds to the security of the unit at the job site.
- Quality Electrical Components – Industry standard Anderson Power Products connectors are used to ensure secure electrical connections with quick disconnect capabilities
- AGM Batteries – Two 12 volt sealed AGM 35 Amp-Hour batteries power the unit. AGM batteries feature the latest in battery technology and provide exceptional life.
- Maximum Safety – Complete guard rails are provided and open at both ends for easy boarding access.
- Innovative Controls- Custom joystick steering has adjustable speed control. In addition, soft start/stop are provided for safer operation. The joystick also includes built in error lights for quick and easy trouble shooting
- Quick adjustability – G-pin and snap pin technology secures the arm braces on the power snappy.
- Made in the USA – All Power Snappy’s are made in the USA
It is the ideal work platform for:
- Maintenance personnel
- Office Buildings
- Plus many more!
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 8″ Drive Wheels
- 5″ Swivel Casters
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
Power Snappy Review
- Download the Power Snappy Review: Granite Power Snappy Case Study
Power Snappy Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain & Electronics
- 3 year – Scaffold & Chassis
- Warranty starts from the invoice date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Power Snappy Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?