Granite Indy-606D Utility Scaffold – Double Unit with Guard Rail
The Indy 606 utility scaffold has been continually growing in popularity since it’s release. Engineered and manufactured with top quality care and components, this scaffolding is ready for industrial use. This model features double stacked Indy Utility units. The guardrail on this model provides additional safety and includes a toeboard as well.
Adjustments to the height of the Indy are done via a user friendly squeeze-lock. The squeeze lock is spring loaded to ensure it stays in the “locked” position unless it has been released for adjustment. The locking knurled knob is included to prevent unintentional release. The height is adjustable every 4″ inches allowing for the right work height to be found for each job.
Indy 606 Scaffold Features
- Standard Length – The scaffold is available in the most common length of 6 feet. The frames are 29″ wide.
- Double Stacked – This model is double stacked for maximum height and versatility.
- Guardrails – This model comes standard with a custom guardrail to provide maximum safety. The included toeboard protects against materials and tools falling.
- Outriggers – The double stacked Indy unit comes with outriggers. The outriggers feature 5″ casters and are removable from the unit.
- djustable Heights – The scaffold is has adjustments every 4″ to ensure the perfect height for each application.
- Easy of Use – Adjustments are simple and can be done quickly.
- Convenience – Designed to fit through a standard 36″ doorway, the Indy is ready to move.
- Stackable – Two units can be stacked to provide maximum height and versatility. Stacking two 6′ units gives a working height of 12′. Outriggers are required for increased safety and stability.
- Independently adjustable legs – 5 inch casters come standard for level surfaces. When using the Indy on stairs, simply remove the casters and adjust the heights accordingly.
- Heavy Duty Decks – The decks are made from 5/8″ plywood. The edge banding is done with steel for maximum strength. This removes the need for rivets, screws or staples
- Alignment Pins – There are four platform alignment pins that provide a positive and secure fit for the work platform. These pins increase the safety of the scaffolding while reducing setup time.
- Spring Loaded Clips – These clips were developed to lock in the walkboard. It allows for safer operation and quicker setup and tear down.
- Spring loaded squeeze-locks – The squeeze locks help speed up scaffold height adjustments. Pull them out to adjust the height and securely set them back in with peace of mind.
- Optional Guardrails – Easily attach two pieces that complete the guardrail system for the Indy. It includes a toeboard for maximum safety.
- Powder Coated Finish – This is the most effective way of protecting steel. Powder Coating bonds the paint to the metal ensuring a professional finish and lasting coat.
- ANSI Approved – The Indy meets or exceeds the requirements of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) CODE A 10.8
- OSHA Approved – The Indy meets or exceeds OSHA requirement
- Patented Technology – Multiple patents on the Indy ensure the technology has been fully developed
- Maximum Load Capacity -1,000 lb distributed
- 5 Year Warranty -This warranty covers scaffold frames. Casters and wheels are warranted at 90 days.
Comes Complete with
- 4 – End Frames – Powder Coated in Granite Yellow
- 2 – 5/8″ Plywood Walkboard – 6′ L x 29″ W
- 4 – Support Arms with Push Pins – Powder Coated in Granite Yellow
- 4 – 5″ Casters with brakes
- 4 – Outrigger supports – Each outrigger support has a 5″ Caster with brake
- Full length guard rail
- Full length toe board
It is the ideal work platform for:
- Maintenance personnel
- Office Buildings
- Plus many more!
Popular Indy Options
- 6’ Indy Unit.
- Platform Height 27” – 6’
- Unit Weight 149 lbs.
- 6’ Indy Unit with Guardrail.
- Unit Weight 221 lbs
- 6′ Guard rail set with toe board
- Unit Weight 72 lbs
- 4 Piece Outrigger Set for Indy Scaffolding
- Unit Weight 27 lbs
- 6’ Indy Double Unit with Guardrail & Outriggers.
- Platform Height 27” – 12’
- Unit Weight 386 lbs.
Granite Industries Online
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Granite Industries products, American Cart products and Overland Cart products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?