Granite Industries ZDex Steel Stage Platform with 4′ x 4′ Painted Plywood Deck
The ZDek Series steel staging from Granite Industries is very similar to our Signature Stage in build quality. The main difference between the ZDex and Signature stage can be found in the way the stages connect. The Signature stage uses a set of steel “fingers” that run the length on two sides of the platform. The steel “fingers” allow for the stages to offset without any issue. The ZDex connects the same way that a BilJax deck would connect. There are two steel knobs that stick out from two sides of the stage. The stage can then be set on those knobs allowing a perfect match with BilJax Decks.
***The ZDex is no longer available. We recommend purchasing our Signature Steel Stage with Plywood Deck.***
The black painted steel platform frame is durable and provides excellent structure. The portable stage comes standard with a painted plywood base. This staging can be used indoors or outdoors. Use it as a flat stage, multilevel stage, stage extension, tiered seating, event platforms or about any other elevated need.
View the full specification sheet: ZDex Steel Stage
NOTE: The legs shown do not come with the stage platform. They are optional add-ons.
- BilJax Compatible – The ZDex is perfectly compatible with the BilJax Steel Stage.
- Portable – The stage can be easily be setup and taken down with minimal tools or instructions.
- Heavy-duty frames – The platform frames are made from steel. The frame supports are set diagonally for maximum strength and support.
- Powder coated protection – The powder coating finish protects the steel and provides a professional look.
- Hand tighten legs – No tools required to lock the legs to the stage decks. Simply hand tighten the knob on each leg
- Connecting knobs – Easily align and install the stage decks.
- Roto-lock connections – The staging roto-locks in place providing quick and secure stage connections
- Standard painted plywood deck – 3/4″ thick plywood provides extra strength. The black paint finish helps protect the deck.
- Indoor/Outdoor – Signature staging can be used indoor or outdoor without any issue (special consideration given to carpet)
- Versatile – Create flat and multilevel stages. Also can be used as tiered seating, event platforms or any other elevated need.
- IBC Compliant – All Granite stage platforms meet the International Build Code Standard (IBC) for portable stages (125 PSF).
- 3 year limited warranty
- 1 – 4 ft x 4 ft stage platform with 3/4″ 4 ft x 4 ft plywood deck
- Note: This is for the deck only and does include any legs or braces.
Granite Industries Online
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Granite Industries products, American Cart products and Overland Cart products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?