Granite Industries AXIS Aluminum Stage Platform with 4′ x 4′ Quad Ripple Laminate
The AXIS series aluminum staging from Granite Industries represents one of the premier staging lines in the USA. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA, the AXIS staging is built to last. The aluminum frame is lightweight and easy to handle. Standard galvanized steel legs offer unmatched strength and expected life. This stage features our popular Quad Ripple premium finish. Quad Ripple is a textured rubber surface that improves acoustics, traction, and overall appearance. This staging can be used indoors or outdoors. Use it as a flat stage, multilevel stage, stage extension, tiered seating, event platforms or about any other elevated need.
- Portable – The stage can be easily be setup and taken down with minimal tools or instructions.
- Reinforced Aluminum frames – The reinforced platform provides ample support and strength to the deck.
- Powder coated protection – The powder coating finish protects the steel and provides a professional look.
- Hand tighten legs – No tools required to lock the legs to the stage decks. Simply hand tighten the knob on each leg
- Plastic clip connections – Plastic clips can be used under the decks to lock the units together.
- Bolt connections – Bolts can be used to connect legs together and secure the stage.
- Quad Ripple Laminate on a plywood deck – 1/2″ thick plywood provides extra strength. The quad ripple finish helps protect and extend the life of the decks.
- Indoor/Outdoor – Signature staging can be used indoor or outdoor without any issue (special consideration given to carpet)
- Versatile – Create flat and multilevel stages. Also can be used as tiered seating, event platforms or any other elevated need.
- IBC Compliant – All Granite stage platforms meet the International Build Code Standard (IBC) for portable stages (125 PSF).
- 3 year limited warranty
- QTY: 1 – 4′ x 4′ AXIS Aluminum Stage Platform with a Laminated Plywood Deck and a Quad Ripple Finish
- Note: The AXIS Stage Platform does not come with adjustable legs. The adjustable legs are optional.
Granite Industries Online
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Granite Industries products, American Cart products and Overland Cart products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?