Granite Industries Fold-N-Tow 107 Portable Bleachers
7 rows, 26 ft Aluminum Bleachers with Steel Understructure
The Fold-N-Tow Portable Bleacher Packages from Granite Industries represents one of the premier portable bleacher lines in the USA. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA, the Fold-N-Tow bleachers are built to last. The 7 row bleacher design offers comfortable seating for 107 people. The Fold–Tow 107 comes on a tandem axle trailer complete with 7 pin adapter and electric brakes. Setup and tear down can be managed by one person in 15 minutes or less. The Fold-N-Tow 107 comes in 4 fold-able sections. The portable bleachers can be easily towed by a 1/2 ton pickup truck.
The anodized aluminum seat boards provide a long lasting and structurally sound base. The anodized finish reflects and regulates heat, keeping the bleachers at a consistent temperature. The Signature Series features mill finished aluminum foot boards, These foot boards meet basic traction requirements along with xcellent visual appeal.
The powder coated steel understructure offers unmatched strength and expected life. This bleachers are designed for outdoor use.The custom all-in-one starter package includes everything you need to get started.
- Heavy tubular main frame
- Full 22″ row spacing and 18″ seat height
- 3 year limited warranty
- All-In-One Fold-N-Tow Package Includes
- Eighteen (18) 7′ bleacher seat boards
- One (1) 19′ bleacher seat board (top row)
- Three (3) bleacher single foot boards
- Three (3) bleacher double foot boards (top 3 rows)
- Three (3) full length toe boards (top 3 rows)
- Guardrails for top four rows – Powder coated
- Six (6) power coated steel frames
- Hardware Kit
- Comes fully assembled with exception to the guardrail.
- Trailer Features
- Towable by a 1/2 ton pickup truck
- Highway towable for easy transport
- Stop, Turn and Clearance lights
- Electric brakes on all 4 wheels
- Stabilizing jacks operate from standing position
- 2-5/16″ Ball Hitch
- Tandem torsion axles
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?