Granite Boom Truck, Bus and Utility Maintenance Platform
The boom truck maintenance platform from Granite is a one of a kind design created for the utility, bus and trucking companies. Developed over a year, this platform is engineered using Granite’s history in scaffolding and in custom frames. The tubing is all made from top grade structural steel.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
Granite Industries Bus Maintenance Scaffolding was featured in BUSRide Magazine: Read the article
Standard Boom Truck/Bus Maintenance Platform Features
- Removable sections – The stairs remove from the base allowing for quick and easy setup.
- Steel Casters – 5 inch casters come standard for level surfaces. These casters are top quality and allow for easy movement of the platforms.
- Dual Brakes – Casters all have individual brakes for maximum stability and control.
- Heavy Duty Decks – The decks are made from 5/8″ plywood or expanded steel. The edge banding is done with steel for maximum strength. This removes the need for rivets, screws or staples
- Spring Loaded Clips – These clips were developed to lock in the plywood walkboard. It allows for safer operation and quicker setup and tear down.
- Standard Guardrails – Easily attach two pieces that complete the guardrail system for the platform. A toeboard is included on the walkboards for maximum safety.
- Powder Coated Finish – This is the most effective way of protecting steel. Powder Coating bonds the paint to the metal ensuring a professional long lasting finish.
- Custom Engineering – Developed and designed specifically for this application.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 1,000 lb distributed
Optional or Customizable Boom Truck/Bus Maintenance Platform Features
- Adjustable Heights – The scaffold walkboards cant be made to adjust from 5 feet to 10 feet of standing height.
- Ease of Use – Adjustments are simple and can quickly be done. Simply set the walkboards on the desired height.
- Design – Since every maintenance platform is custom made, there are a wide range of available designs based on need.
It is the ideal work platform for:
- Boom Trucks
- Work Trucks
- Motorized Lifts
- Cargo Vans
- Power utility vehicles
- General utility vehicles
- Industrial trucks
- Plus many more!
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?