American Cart Trailer Dolly with Steel Hub No Flat Wheels
The American Cart Heavy Duty Trailer Dolly is built from the ground up with quality components and attention to detail. Starting with the 10″ Amerityre Closed Cell Foam Wheels, the cart is ready to go at all times. No worries or frustrations about flat ties. The foam tires also cushion the load and provides smooth maneuverability. The all-steel construction ensures quality that will last. The base is formed from 1-1/2″ tubular steel, it is then reinforced welded to provide the sturdiest base on the market. The engineering, welding, and powder-coating are all done in house at the Ohio Plant to ensure quality control all the way through. The trailer dolly comes standard with a 2 inch ball, but that ball is interchangeable based on application. The dolly can also be used with a pintle hitch. Easily move utility, boat, cargo, jet-ski and other trailers.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
Trailer Dolly Features
- Comes standard with a 2 inch ball
- Interchangeable ball
- 1-1/2 inch tubular steel construction
- Industry leading 3/4 inch axle
- 10 inch Steel Hub Amerityre No Flat Wheels
- Can be used with Ball Hitch or Pintle Hitch
- Usages: Garages, Marinas, Construction Sites, and Rental Yards.
Standard American Cart Features
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Flat-free tires – 10 inch closed-cell tires that will never go flat
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- 3/4″ Axles – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?