American Cart Tent Stake Storage Rack with 28″ Legs
Tent stake storage can be quite the issue for many tent rental companies. The Tent Stake Rack from American Cart is designed to tackle that exact issue. We took input from the tent industry and put together a solution that maximizes storage and versatility. Built from the ground up on a all-steel chassis, the cart is built to withstand up to 100 tent stakes (2″ heads, 40″ long, 10 lbs each). Easily stack tent stakes in the cart, alternating end for end. E-ratchet strap brackets are built into the cart. This adds another level of security to the load and can aid in quicker loading and unloading. E-Track ratchet straps are not included with the cart but can easily be added. A fork lift can easily get its forks under the unit to make the units easily transportable in a warehouse.
Note: The old part number for the 23 ” tent stake rack was 59343. The new part number (59344) is compatible with the latest Rolling Base Model (59356) and the 38″ Leg Model (59360). The new part numbers all feature an increased width by 2 inches. This allows for pump jacks to get under the racks. If you have a part number from the old series (59337, 59343, or 59350), please let our sales department know. They can be contacted via phone: 877-447-2648 or via our contact us form.
Tent Stake Rack Features
- 28″ Steel Legs – 20 inch usable leg height provides ample space for tent stake storage
- Massive Capacity – Stack over 100 tent stakes into one rack.
- Stackable – Units are stackable up to three high. Increase storage space without increasing footprint size.
- Fork Lift Ready – Each unit can easily be lifted by a fork truck
- E-Track Ready – Ratchet Strap System built in to the cart. Secures the load.
- Rolling Rack Compatible – Add the rolling base for easy moving.
Standard American Cart Features
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?