American Cart Steel Drywall Stud Cart
This cart is designed to handle anything the drywall industry can throw at it. It is fully capable of carrying steel studs or sections of drywall. The inside brackets are designed for steel studs. Stack the studs inside the legs and cut the bands. The studs stay in place and do not scatter over the floor. Keep the work area clean and clutter free. The outside legs are removable for easy unloading and reloading of steel studs or drywall sections.
The cart comes standard with fork lift mounts to allow for easy storage and movement around the warehouse. These unique carts can be stacked up on top of one another, up to three units high! This provides maximum efficiency for warehouse storing.
As with all American Carts, this cart is made in the USA by local workers. The steel is top grade and the construction is done with care. The final powder coating is done with a world class powder coating machine for optimal quality and finish.
CYBER MONDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 10% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: cyber2017
PROMO ENDS: Today at Midnight (Monday, November 27th)
Steel Drywall Stud Cart Features
- Removable Posts/Legs – 66 inch legs are removable to make loading and unloading easier
- Stackable – Units are stackable up to three high. Increase storage space without increasing footprint size.
- Fork Pockets – Each unit has 2 sets of fork pockets for fork trucks
- 5 in. swivel casters – Easily move the cart
- E-Track Ready – Ratchet Strap System built in to the cart. Secures the load.
- Stationary Base Compatible – Add the stationary base for long term storage.
Standard American Cart Features
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?