American Cart Stage Deck Storage Cart – 4 foot decks
Vertical storage carts allow you to store your decks on their edge so you can pass through a door way or hall with ease. A storage basket is built into the handle area, allowing you to take stage legs and braces with you. Carpeted planks keep your stages looking newer, longer.
- Capacity – Holds up to ten (10) 4 foot decks – 9 decks are shown in the above picture. 9 decks are what is required for a 12 ft by 12 ft stage setup.
- Heavy Duty – All steel construction.
- Professional Finish – Black powder coating provides an excellent finish and lasting protection.
- Quality Casters – Two fixed casters and two swivel casters support up to 1,000 lbs
- Stage Leg Storage – Store stage legs in the rear basket of the cart
- E-Track System – Attach an e-strap to the cart to secure the stages in place
- Carpeted Planks – Protect the stages and keep them looking nice
- Storage – The stages can be stored on the cart to maximize storage space.
- Ease of use – Keep track of stage components and move the stages indoors or outdoors as needed
- Versatility – Any standard 4 foot x 4 foot stage deck can work with the cart
- Warranty – Three year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?