American Cart Mega Hauler Hand Truck
Tired of getting stuck in soft gravel and sand? The large 16″ flotation tires allow the Mega Hauler hand truck to go over loose and soft terrain. It’s an ideal care for driving over sand, making it perfect for transporting items like tents or tables for your beach events. At 65″ tall, you have the extra leverage and cargo space you need to move bulky items.
The Mega Hauler is built tough, allowing it to be used with heavy objects up to 1,000 lbs. The Mega Hauler is available with or without rear wheel attachments. It has a 2″ ball hitch attachment.
Mega Hauler Hand Truck Features
- One piece welded frame – Revised design adds strength and stability to the cart.
- 16″ Flotation tires – Provide stability across grass, gravel or uneven terrain.
- Increased Capacity – Handle up to 1,000 pounds
- 3/4″ axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Oversize base plate – Thicker and more surface area. (24″ Wide x 12″ Deep)
- Flat free wheels – Steel hubs and heavy duty rubber tires provide exceptional performance.
- E-Track Ratchet System – Allows heavy loads to be secured to the cart.
Standard American Cart Features
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Traditional P handle – Simple and easy to use for basic jobs
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?