American Cart Mantis Multipurpose Hand Truck
The Mantis is your transport solution for large over sized loads. The 10″ Solid Foam Wheels provide you with a piece of mind that you never need to worry about rough or uneven terrain. The 4 10″ large wheels take the load of your back and provides for easy rolling over uneven and rough terrain. 34” long forks makes moving inflatables, folding chairs, chiavari chairs and more a snap. The center forks are 7/8” diameter, 14 3/4” apart, and are made for heavy duty hauling. Aluminum fenders and an expanded metal back guard protect the load from rubbing on the tires. Move large loads with confidence and ease.
- 750 lbs. capacity
- Metal back guard
- Aluminum fenders protects load from rubbing tires
- Four 10″ no flat wheels with ball bearing hubs
- Welded steel tube frame is powder coated
- Solid steel forks
- Compatible with the all metal chair pallet (Capable of handling 50 chairs)
- View the full specification sheet: 67092 – Mantis X Hand Truck Spec Sheet
Standard American Cart Features
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Flat-free tires – 10 inch closed-cell tires that will never go flat
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Use for moving
- Portable Toilets
- Propane Tanks
- Roofing Materials
- Tables & Chairs
- Any Bulky Items
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio. The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?