American Cart Hand Truck with No Flat Tires
Continuous frame. Loop handle offers push, pull or lift options.
Heavy duty base plate provides maximum strength. 10” Closed-cell foam tires.
Hand Truck Features
- Heavy Duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs. Constructed from tubular steel and welded for maximum strength.
- Wheel Fenders – Expand the hauling area without hitting the wheels.
- Extra thick base plate – Able to handle more load than a standard hand truck.
- Flat-free tires – 10 inch closed-cell tires that will never go flat.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish.
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load.
- Ergonomic Handles – Angled hand grips provide additional stability under load
- Traditional P Handle – Simple and easy to use for basic jobs.
- View the full specification sheet: 67069 – Hand Cart Spec Sheet
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?