American Cart Fork Hand Truck
All of Granite Industries’ Hand Trucks feature a loop handle for easy steering with one or two hands. Constructed with heavy-duty steel, this model features two 20″ industrial steel forks to accommodate larger loads.
The sturdy hand truck holds 600 lbs. of school or office furniture and supplies. The 10″ tires are made with closed cell foam, so they’ll never go flat. The Fork Hand Truck is made in the U.S.A. and backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
Fork Hand Truck Features
- Heavy Duty Forks – Industrial strength steel forks. 20 inches long and 3 inches wide
- Adjustable – Move the forks to accommodate the load
- Ergonomic Handles – Angled hand grips provide additional stability under load
- Traditional P Handle – Simple and easy to use for basic jobs
- View the full specification sheet: 67264 – Fork Hand Truck Spec Sheet
Standard American Cart Features
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- 10″ Care Free / Flat Free Wheels – Durable and easy rolling without risk of flats.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty – The industry leading warranty provides peace of mind.
- Material/Package Handling
- Feed Mills
- Mini Pallets
- Equine Farms
- Oversize objects
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?