American Cart 5′ Hose Storage Rack – 39″ Legs
Keep hoses stacked neatly and safely with Granite’s hose cart storage rack. The cart also features 4 locking 8” swivel casters that allow for easy rolling. Built in tow motor pockets for easy lifting and stacking up to 3 high. Uses our E-Track ratchet system, 12’ E-Strap sold separately (PI-11-0212)
NOTE: This listing is for one (1) individual hose rack. Some photos show two units stacked together. The stacking is just for demonstration purposes. If you would like to have two units stacked, you will need to purchase two hose racks.
View the full specification sheet: 67368 5′ Hose Rack with 39″ Legs
American Cart is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart products.
Hose Storage Cart Features
- Heavy Duty construction
- Stack up to three units high (Limit 2,000 lbs on casters)
- Two different heights for optimal storage (33 inch and 39 inch legs)
- Two different lengths for optimal footprint (8 feet or 5 feet)
- Four locking 8″ swivel casters that allow for easy rolling.
- Built in tow motor pockets for easy lifting and stacking.
Standard American Cart Features
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Innovative design – Developed from customer inputs and suggestions
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?