American Cart Bucket Hand Truck
Moving a stack of pails with a standard hand truck can be difficult – they tip and roll and fall over. They’re not designed for round buckets.
The American Cart 5 gallon bucket hand truck is the answer to that problem. It holds 4 standard steel or plastic 5-gallon pails. The cart is designed to speed up the process of moving heavy and awkward buckets. Simply set the stack of 5 gallon buckets and slide the hand cart underneath. Slowly tilt the hand cart back and roll the buckets away. The 250 pound capacity covers almost any application from paint to gravel. The hand truck frame is build from steel and is powder coated at our Ohio plant. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA, the cart is built to last and is backed by a three year warranty. No flat tires ensure easy and consistent rolling every time the cart is used.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION: Save an additional 5% on all Granite Online Store products
PROMO CODE: blackfriday5
PROMO ENDS: Monday, November 27th (at midnight)
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 10 CARTS
Average Weights of Household Products
- 5 gallon bucket of flour: 33 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of water: 42 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of supplement: 44 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of paint: 55 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of top soil: 65 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of tar/sealant: 65 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of gravel: 67 lbs
- 5 gallon bucket of salt: 90 lbs
- Steel Frame
- Powder Coated Finish
- No Flat Tires
- Custom 5 gallon bucket holder
- Rubber grips
- Reinforced frame
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?