American Cart Titan II Appliance Hand Truck
Are you looking for tough? Meet the Titan II. The Titan II comes standard with dual tie down straps providing extra load security. Featuring 10 inch no flat tires, this appliance cart is ready to go on a moments notice. The dual steel stair-crawlers with rubber belts provide ease of use when ascending or descending stairs. The Titan II is built without compromise with a heavy duty 1-1/4 inch frame construction. This frame is welded and powder coated at the Ohio Plant for maximum strength and quality control. The Titan appliance cart is ideal for moving large, bulky, heavy appliances and awkward loads. A strap and steel tension bar holds the appliance in place while transporting up or down stairways, hills or uneven surfaces. Because of its rugged build, the Titan is a perfect rental item – able to withstand the punishment and beatings that renters dish out.
- Dual Tie Down Straps – Provides extra stability to the cart when loaded with an appliance.
- Dual Stair Crawlers – Rubber belts on steel rollers allow for descending or climbing stairs.
- Steel Tension Bar – Used to tighten down loads.
- All Steel Construction – 1.25 Inch tubular steel is used for maximum strength.
- Vinyl rail protectors – Protects the cart from basic wear.
- Rental Ready – The quality built into the cart makes this a rental industry favorite.
- View the full specification sheet: 67101 – Titan 2 Appliance Cart Spec Sheet
Standard American Cart Features
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- 10″ Care Free / Flat Free Wheels – Durable and easy rolling without risk of flats.
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty – The industry leading warranty provides peace of mind.
Weights of standard appliances:
- Standard Refrigerator (27 cubic feet side by side): 390 lbs
- Standard Freezer (20 cubic feet): 225 lbs
- Standard Wall Oven (5 cubic feet): 177 lbs
- Standard Washer (front loading 5 cubic feet): 295 lbs
- Standard Dryer (8.3 cubic feet): 193 lbs
- Standard Dishwasher: 139 lbs
- Standard Hot water heater (50 gallons): 195
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?