American Cart Convertible Aluminum Hand Truck with High Capacity Wheels
The new lightweight convertible aluminum hand truck from American Cart features a body and foot plate made out of aluminum. The cart is lighter than our comparable steel hand truck while still boasting the a 700 lb hauling capacity. The cart features a revised conversion system that allows for quicker and easier switching between the hand truck and the platform truck.
View the full specification sheet: 67393 – Aluminum Convertible Hand Truck Spec Sheet
Aluminum Hand Truck Features
- Lightweight Design – Lighter than our comparable steel hand truck.
- 600 Pound Capacity – Industry leading capacity for a standard aluminum hand truck.
- Convertible System – The cart can be converted from a hand truck to a platform cart.
- Tool Less Conversion – The conversion can be done simply by removing a snap pin.
- High Strength Aluminum Construction – The ladder frame consists of two aluminum 1.68″ square tubes. Providing a stronger frame than competitor’s smaller rectangle tubing.
- Inset Ladder Braces – The braces set inside the ladder frame. The braces are then screwed into the frame. Competitor’s braces are simply set along the ladder brace.
- Extruded Foot Plate – The footplate measures 18″W x 9″D.
- High Capacity Wheels – 10 inch high capacity plastic hub wheels.
- Flat Free Tires – Low profile flat free tires are resistant to flattening when under load.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Handles – The handles are constructed from powder coated steel.
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty – Our Industry leading warranty guarantees build quality.
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?