Overland 7 Cu. Ft. Electric Powered Wheelbarrow with Power Dump and Extended Range Battery
**THIS WHEELBARROW HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE 8 CUBIC FOOT MODEL** – GO TO THE 8 CUBIC FOOT MODEL
With 7 cubic foot of hauling space, this cart has just enough room to get the job done. Haul mulch, dirt, stone, livestock feed or bedding. An ideal cart for the equine or livestock industry. This is a great little cart to use outdoors, or even inside your barns! You can take this powered wheelbarrow places a large front end loader or tractor can’t go. All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time. We like to say, “Dump Your Old Wheelbarrow and Drive an Overland!”
**Overland Carts ship fully assembled via Freight Carrier/Common Carrier**
**Lift Gate service is required for MOST residential customers as it lowers the product to the ground**
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the summer blog post: Overland Summer Blog Post
- Heavy Duty POWER Dumping Hopper – Brentwood Buckets are the best in the wheelbarrow industry. Made in the USA from high density polyethylene.
- Power Dump Feature – Uses an electric lifter to lift the load and safely dump the contents.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- Rechargeable and Removable Battery Pack – 6-8 hours on a standard charge.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?