Overland 7 cubic foot Electric Powered Wheelbarrow – DISCONTINUED
**THIS WHEELBARROW HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE 8 CUBIC FOOT MODEL** – GO TO THE 8 CUBIC FOOT MODEL
With 7 cubic foot of hauling space, this cart has just enough room to get the job done. Haul mulch, dirt, stone, livestock feed or bedding. An ideal cart for the equine or livestock industry. This is a great little cart to use outdoors, or even inside your barns! You can take this powered wheelbarrow places a large front end loader or tractor can’t go. All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the summer blog post: Overland Summer Blog Post
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper – Brentwood Buckets are the best in the wheelbarrow industry. Made in the USA from high density polyethylene.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Overland Tire Options
- Dual Ag Tire – The best performing and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge..
- Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Overland Limited Warranty
- 1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
- 3 year – Chassis
- Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Overland Powered Carts
Overland Carts is a part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Overland Cart products
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?