Granite Industries Looped Handle Block and Roll Hand Truck with Flat Free Tires
The Block and Roll Cart with Looped Handles is specifically designed to be used with Block and Roll Cement Test Ballasts. Granite Industries is an officially licensed partner and the only approved manufacturer for Block and Roll Carts. This cart features aluminum construction, oversized looped handles, and flat free tires..
***We recommend the Block and Roll Dual Wheel Cart for the best experience (PN: 67450). The single wheel version shown (PN: 67456) is special order and has a three month lead time.***
Block and Roll Hand Truck Features
- Lightweight Design – 106 pounds allows for the cart to be loaded and unloaded with one or two people.
- 700 Pound Capacity – Handles up to 700 pound Block and Roll Cement Ballasts.
- High Strength Aluminum Construction – The frame consists of two high strength aluminum square tubes.
- Inset Ladder Braces – The braces set inside the ladder frame. The braces are then screwed into the frame.
- Patented Block and Roll Fork – The unique fork design utilizes the patented Block and Roll Fork Design. Built from heavy duty gauge steel and powder coated for maximum longevity.
- Steel Hub Wheels – Drive wheels and swivel wheels all feature steel hubs.
- 10″ Flat Free Tires – 10″ closed foam flat free tires are resistant to flattening when under load.
- Rear Swivel Wheels – The rear swivel wheels allow for easy operation and a zero turn radius.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Steel Handle – Oversized huge looped handles provide infinite grip positions.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty – Our Industry leading warranty guarantees build quality.
Granite Industries Limited Warranty
- 90 day warranty on wheels, casters and tires.
- 1 year warranty on steel & aluminum components.
Block and Roll by Granite Industries
All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio. The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all Block and Roll products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?