American Cart X-Country Wagon with Wide Flat Free Tires
One simple cart with so many options. The 6″ wide flat free tires are almost twice the width of the standard 4″ wide flat free tires.
Customize the length of the cart to suit your needs. Comes with an 8’ pole and is adjustable up to 7 1/2 feet long. Or customize the cart to fit your needs by inserting the length of pole of your choice.Use in a construction setting to transport tube scaffolding, braces, pipe, and other long awkward items.
Tent and Party Rental places can use it to transport tents and tent poles. The X-Country Wagon quickly disassembles for easy storage and transportation to job sites.
Standard American Cart Features
- Flat Free Flotation Tires – 15″ x 6″ Flat Free Tires for improved operation on loose terrain. Tires mounted on steel hubs.
- Made in the USA – Hand crafted at our Ohio plant.
- Hauling Capacity – Capable of hauling up to 2,000 pounds.
- Heavy-duty comes standard – American Carts are all built to heavy duty specs
- Powder coated finish – Protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- Steel construction – Built from American sourced steel
- Easy to operate – Designed to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Ready to ship – in stock and ready to ship
- Three Year Limited Warranty
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio.
The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?