American Cart Aluminum Hand Truck with High Capacity Wheels – Dual Grips
The new lightweight hand truck from American Cart features a body and foot plate made out of aluminum. The cart is 25% lighter than our comparable steel hand truck while still boasting the same 600 lb hauling capacity. The dual grips provide improved ergonomics.
View the full specification sheet: 67391 – Aluminum Hand Cart with Dual Grips Spec Sheet
Aluminum Hand Truck Features
- Lightweight Design – Only 28 pounds! 25% lighter than our comparable steel hand truck.
- 600 Pound Capacity – Industry leading capacity for a standard aluminum hand truck.
- High Strength Aluminum Construction – The ladder frame consists of two aluminum 1.68″ square tubes. Providing a stronger frame than competitor’s smaller rectangle tubing.
- Inset Ladder Braces – The braces set inside the ladder frame. The braces are then screwed into the frame. Competitor’s braces are simply set along the ladder brace.
- Extruded Foot Plate – The footplate measures 18″W x 9″D.
- High Capacity Wheels – 10 inch high capacity plastic hub wheels.
- Flat Free Tires – Low profile flat free tires are resistant to flattening when under load.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Dual Grips – The handles are constructed from powder coated steel. Complete with rubber grips
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty – Our Industry leading warranty guarantees build quality.
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio. The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?