American Cart Aluminum Folding Ramps (Pair)
The Folding Aluminum Ramps are all aluminum, lightweight and easy to handle. They come with a durable, Quad Ripple laminated plywood tops. These ramps are low cost and maintenance free. The folding ramps fold down to 4 feet for easy transportation. Capable of moving even narrow wheeled items, the
solid construction allows for wheels to track properly. There are not any sharp ridges or steel cutouts that can cause safety issues or challenges in loading. Simply set the ramps and load up everything from pets, to wheelchairs to ATV’s. The ramps are extremely well built from the frame to the top quad ripple finish. Reinforced the entire way up the frame, they are capable of holding 900 lbs EACH. The aluminum design and construction are done in house at the Ohio plant.
- Aluminum Construction – Lightweight and resistant to rust.
- Reinforced – Additional strength is provided through extra braces.
- Folding – Maximize space savings and portability,
- Quad Ripple Finish – Provides a smooth, consistent and durable finish.
- Solid Surface – No sharp metal edges or cutouts
- Pet Friendly – Pets can easily climb up or down without fear of a paw falling through or scratching a paw on metal.
- Wheelchair Accessible – The smooth, consistent and durable quad ripple provides a firm foundation for wheelchairs.
- Weight Capacity – At 900 pounds per ramp or a combined 1,800 pounds for both ramps, these ramps are industry leading.
- Made in the USA – Controlled construction from the first weld to the quad ripple application.
- Golden Retriever: 75 lbs
- Electric Wheelchair: 115 lbs
- Full size electric scooter: 426 lbs
- Full size Go Cart: 650 lbs
- 1000cc ATV: 750 lbs
- Diesel Gator 4×4: 1,227 lbs
- Diesel Ranger UTV: 1,430 lbs
- PR-1208FQ – 12″ W x 8′ L Folding Ramps
- Capacity – 900 lbs distributed per ramp.
- View the full specification sheet: Aluminum Foldable Ramp Spec Sheet
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?