American Cart Aluminum Eco Hand Truck with Flat Free Wheels
The new lightweight aluminum hand truck from American Cart features a body and foot plate made out of aluminum. The cart is 40% lighter than our comparable steel hand truck while offering a 500 lb hauling capacity. The rounded steel handle provides grip from any angle.
View the full specification sheet: 67426 – Aluminum Eco Hand Cart with Flat Free Wheels
Aluminum Hand Truck Features
- Lightweight Design – Only 24 pounds! 40% lighter than our comparable steel hand truck.
- 500 Pound Capacity – Industry leading capacity for a standard aluminum hand truck.
- Aluminum Construction – The ladder frame consists of two aluminum frames.
- Inset Ladder Braces – The braces set inside the ladder frame. The braces are then screwed into the frame. Competitor’s braces are simply set along the ladder brace.
- Extruded Foot Plate – The footplate measures 16″W x 9″D.
- Flat Free Tires – 10 inch flat free tires mounted on plastic hubs.
- 3/4″ Axle – Industry leading axle diameter for maximum strength.
- Powder Coated Steel Handle – Rounded steel handle for easy operation & adjustable handle height (up to 6 inches).
- D-Brackets – One piece design holds the axle in place and supports the load.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty – Our Industry leading warranty guarantees build quality.
American Cart and Rack
American Cart and Rack is part of the Granite Industries family. All carts are manufactured by Granite Industries in Archbold, Ohio. The Granite Online Store is the official online store for all American Cart and Rack products.
Looking for a quantity discount or more options?